Hari Raya wishes

Assalammualikum and hello my dear readers, both silent and loud reader... 

Dah kenape cakap omputeh pulak... Actually, ada kawan mek request suh tulis dlm bahsa omputeh... Mek pun bukan pandai sangat, sikit2 tu bole la... So same2 kita berbahasa english... Kalu x paham, sila rujuk kamus dwi bahasa...

Today is the last day of Ramadan... Means tomorrow is First day of Shawal, Hari Raya Eid Fitri. 

So, i would like to take this opportunity to    apologize for any wrong doings or harsh comments i might have made to everyone. 

To whoever that crossed my path, no matter what you did to me, i have forgive you. Thank you for making me who i am today. I'll never be a perfect person, but i know that i am better than who i am yesterday.., thank you for the lesson, thank you for the "wake up" call.... 

Last year, was the happiest Hari Raya in my entire life... I had the feeling of completeness because finally I am able to celebrate Hari raya as a wife to the man i gave my heart to... Being able to help him getting ready on the first day of Hari Raya was the best feeling.. I still can picture that day, during the "salam-routine" , he kissed me on the forehead & whisper how much he love me and forgive all of my wrong doings... I still can feel his soft lips against my cheeks & i was so mad because he smudge my make up... :)) 

This year would be a different definition of happiness for me. As most of you well aware, im alone this year.. Not that i want to be alone.. But it has written in our stars (perhaps).... No more silly jokes in the morning.. No more chaos while ironing his baju melayu.. No more teasing... No more crazy-makeup-smudgy-kisses 😢.. Well, shit like this happened... 

this year I'll be celebrating Raya with my precious family like any other years (just minus hubby)... I know they are trying so hard to make me feel better... Oh, there is no word to express how blessed i am to have such a wonderful parents & siblings... So, there is so much more to look forward to... Im not gonna ruin everybody mood by stay gloomy... I'll be as chirpy as birds & smiling as wide as big whale... 

I hope i'll stay strong & others will not ask any stupid question. Kang ada makan balang kuih raya =_____= 

Huh, i think im out of crappy ideas... Writing in english really bring the Nerd out of me... Huuu... 

To all muslim friends, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI and to the rest, happy holliday!! 

And again, i would like to apologize for all the mistakes and my weakness... 0-0

P/S: kalau ikut muka, still layak dapat duit raya... Ok bai... 

Shakira sulong



Comments

  1. "We are never alone,
    The light above which is Allah ta'ala is forever our friend,
    Our companion,
    Our peace,
    Our salvation,
    Our then,
    Our now,
    And our later,
    When the almighty's might is realised it merely amounts to life and everything in life.
    They say the there are a 100billion galaxies in the universe, each galaxy consists of a 100 billion stars and all the stars in all the galaxies amount to all the grains of sand on our earth. That is the minute marvel of Allah!! As you say our path is chosen for us and everything happens for a good reason. It Hikmah!! You are always in the company of the nearest and dearest mortals in this meterial world and in the spirit you are with Allah, Gibrael, and all of the universe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Subhanallah... Thats was beautiful my dear... Yes, Allah has a better plan for me & for all of us... InsyaAllah... Happy eidul fitri my friend 😘

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

i wonder

farewell 2016 ...

Melayu bukan Agama...