TINDER

 


well well well
here I am today. Writing about Tinder 

wait, to those yang still jakun pasal tinder, Lemme explain 
Tinder is an App to meet people. 
when you see people you like ( or rasa2 ngam je) swipe to the right (like)
da kalau both party swipe to the right 
ITS A MATCH 
then korang boleh la start bersembang like tomorrow never end 
 gittew la tinder minder ni. 

yes, yes, 
i know, you all will say 
"only desperate people will be on Tinder" 
im partly agree with your opinion 
because I was desperate too at one time.
desperate to look for a new friend and who knows things will develop into something unimaginable 
i was really optimistic about this tinder thingy. 
for me, if im sincere people will be sincere to me too. 
well,
i was almost wrong (emphasis : Almost) 
em, i met few reasonably good people and some are just want to take advantage on people 
but i think this is just a "learning curve" in tinder (or life in a bigger content)

ok, for me to swipe right there must be few criteria that really attract me 

1. Decent looking guy
I gotta be honest with this. Yes, i do attracted to the good looking guy. duh, who doesnt kan. 
so, please kembang hidung if i swipe you to the right.... (-___-) 
"Dont judging a book by its cover" phrase might not really work here . hahaha. 
but wait, decent looking doesnt mean handsome semata mata. For me, even if you have a face of Jericho Rosales sekali pun, tapi pakai selekeh nampak bulu dada or buat mata cam tahan bersin pastu bajet bajet ratu cantik thailand memang cepat cepat jela aku pass. Its not about face uols, its about how you dress to make yourself presentable. 
actually, gambar saya dalam Tinder pun mengarut (-____-) sebab tu takde orang nak swipe kot 

2. About myself
 Haaa... i like this part the most. because this is where you tell others briefly about yourself. 
simple and quirky description attract me. kalu da panjang sangat, malas nak baca. haha

 3. How you start the conversation 
 i dont like the age-sex-location stuff as a starter. I prefer a direct conversation as if we have been known years. This way i can easily know if the guy is easy going type or not. Because my intention is to find friends. So, my future friend must be cool, easy going and might have some similarity with me.


4. The frequency of texting 
Well, it is very very the very obvious if you feel comfortable with someone, memang nak texting je selalu. If I feel there a "click" then I'll keep 'em in the fav list. (haha) 
and keep them in my wechat because from the beginning, i have told myself that this Tinder stuff only for temporary je. memang tunggu masa nak delete je. 


5. Reason for tinder 
my ultimate reason is to find new network of friends. Da boring dengan muka muka familiar *pfftt* 
hahahaha.
but my reason is not the same with others outside. Ada nak cari jodoh, ada nak saje saje isi masa lapang, ada yang nak cari bini no 2 -___-
haih.. 
so there are plenty of reasons why you join tinder. And normally from the conversation, I'll pick up the reason & decide weather to keep the match or just forget it.


emm.. atually i have deleted Tinder application from my iphone because i find Tinder is boring. Haha. penat nak swipe kiri kanan.
And for me to really engage in a conversation really need high effort from me (and the other party too). There was a time where aku betul semangat bertinder but now, pfftt... blah la tinder
hahaha.... er, huhuhuhu
 besides, i already have few friend from Tinder that i keep in my phone list :) 
and almost all of them not very active in texting me pun. 
dulu cam bengang la jugak, but now, i just dont give a damn. 

Overall, i think Tinder is a good platform to find new friend. But no matter what, you cant be too naive and easily trust people ( based on the personal experience) because your reason are not the same with them.Alhamdulillah, so far i have met few nice guys that worth keeping as friend and also some lelaki gatal yang da ada bini pun gatal nak bertinder (-___-)

Its all about how you control your emotion & dont easily fall into the trap. (which i failed to do so). Ive told you kan im such a looser at meeting new people and being cool when im nervous. 
Im easily trust people that makes me vulnerable. 
and i realize that not everyone can accept the quirkiness of me 
 but hey, Ive bounce back !! 

for me its all about learning from the mistake you made. 
and become a better person. 

my only aim is to make myself happy, surrounded with people I care
now im just a happy shark surrounded with games and all the happines
*lol*


I let things fall in naturaly.
Tinder or no Tinder, if that someone is meant for me, He will be mine. InsyaAllah.
Maybe Tinder mere a cause :)


just being me
Shakira Sulong


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i wonder

farewell 2016 ...

Melayu bukan Agama...