Pening ahhh....


My only intention is to find new friends... 
Someone I can hangout with... 
Someone I can share my humor.. 
Someone I can share my biggest secrets.. 

I met few along the way... 
And also a special someone... 
But somehow, I feel things happening too fast & I couldn't digest it properly... 

Things become little bit complicated as im desperately wanting someone to fill in my emptiness. Im letting myself to fall into the "pit" and now I'm having sort of trouble to come out of it.. 

The "past" still lingering around ... Giving me hard time for me to move on... 

How I wish I could run as fast as I could..
So that no one could get hold of my heart.... 
I want to hide im the deep forest...
So that no one will ever find me... 

I know the fact that im too fragile... 
Too broken 
Too hoping for some sort of miracle.

But i want to be hold... I want to be found..



Shakira sulong .... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i wonder

farewell 2016 ...

Melayu bukan Agama...