expectation

expectation 

is 

the 

mother 

of 

heart breaks 


why i keep on doing this to myself? 
why? 

didnt i deserve to feel happy ?? loved?? 

what is wrong by being honest??

Im not questioning Allah's plan. I am not

but sometimes, i feel disappointed and feel like wanna give up

i wanna give up  on people that keep hurting me 

i wanna give up hoping things will be ok 

i wanna give up on love... trust... and everything "magical" 

you are not real...

your feeling towards me are not real... 

you are just my stupid expectation that will never be a reality 

i dont hate you..l i just hate myself

so bad !! 

so, im taking a step back. 

i'll rise up the "wall" again. so that you couldnt see me ... and you cant hurt me anymore 

today is not the day im feeling great about myself 

Shakira 


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i wonder

farewell 2016 ...

Melayu bukan Agama...