hello dark room...

I think I've spending too much time on romantic novels and pleasing people for the past few years .(-___-) 

And now when the people leave me, I have nothing else to do... Kosong kosong kosong...

That is why I'm keeping myself busy with workouts & classes... But somehow, I'll still be lonely especially on weekends 😓 
(Orang lain dating ngan bf/gf, iols Dating ngan kain baju je, paling gempak pun dengan katil ~~ loser!!) but yeah....,Im not the-hang-out-at-the-mall-kinda-girl. I would prefer to be at the park or being a slug at home ..so, im ok with it....

unless if someone ask me out... But I guess that someone is still far far away from me .... Huuuuu......

Emm... I rest my case (~_____~) 
Pfftt 

Kembali ke topik asal. 
Im always fascinated by the experts playing online game (especially DotA)  and , I am actually reading FF walktrough like im reading some sort of "erotic" novel...haha...Ok, weirdo

I tried strategy game before, and im suck at it... i would prefer to play RPG instead.
oh , RPG means role playing game. Maknenye, you control a character (can be more than 1) to complete a mission (well, there will be multiple small missions before the big ultimate mission).I love the FF (final fantasy)  series because of the story line... hahaha... memang selalu FF cerita bunga bunga sakura... 
I started with FFVIII and followed by FFX , FFX-2 and lastly FFXII ( sebab lepas FFXII diorg da masuk PS3 & PS4.... ) 
Semua da complete game at least 2 times except FFXII sebab tak cukup masa ( time tu da sibuk jaga laki ...pffttt) 

So, actually FFXII is the only game yang betul betul iols geram sebab banyak loops... main rushing... and banyak items terlepas.... mission kali ni is to complete FFXII dengan bergaya.... with infinite HP & AP... hahaha
tapiiiii..... CD lama aku rosakkkkk!!! 
when i went to the store, looking for the copy : 
"ala kakak, sudah tak ada lagi FFXII untuk PS 2... untuk PS 3 ada.. mau??"
kalu beli CD percuma PS3 memang mau la.... 

because im still looking for the copy, so, ive decided to stick around with FFX dulu...
my lovely Tidus... lets fight sin together.... and Yuna, you are me.... hahahaha.... *derp face*

Seriously, when i started to hook on something, it is really really hard for me to detach...I'll creep into my dark room and I'll think of the game je... the strategy, how to defeat the bosses,  how to obtain rare items, how to break max HP and AP, win the chocobo race.... bla bla bla.... & I'll easily irritated when my phone keep on buzzing while im playing even ive already warn that im in the middle of a battle (normally i put on my phone on silence, but if the vibration too much, I'll switch it off terus)

So, truly people.... if i didnt reply your text or answer your call.... please understand im in the ZONE. but, if you are special enough, I'll still reply your text.... but dont get offended with "K"...
haha

Sometimes, i just sleep with the console in my hand.... hahaha.... it happened last night.... nasib la game tengah pause...  pffttt

And now im in the middle of organizing & customizing my "station"... later once everything dah complete, I'll share it eh....
I should have started it months ago.... tapi xpe lah....
its never too late to play game right....
and i think its the most suitable time..... when im totally alone and fed up with the people....


Not one of the cool kids
Shakira Sulong





 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i wonder

farewell 2016 ...

LGBT : The Rainbows :)