introvert

Introvert : Contrary to what most people think, an introvert is not simply a person who is shy. Basically, an introvert is a person who is energized by being alone and whose energy is drained by being around other people.

and yes, im an introvert person. I may seem quite a chatty person.... but actually i am not.
Most of my words are stuck in my thought and never come out. But, when Im getting excited or too nervous i can continue to speak (non stop) using my gibberish language . Real messy sentence with the choices of weird words. So, for those who just getting to know me, I hope i didnt make you think im having some sort of language difficulties.... Im totally understand what you are saying, you dont have to speak to me in slow mo like im a retard bitch.. (-_____-)

Tell you what, Im not open myself to many people. So, if im being open with you, means you are special to me. understand?

Im a listener.... People may find me boring because I'll be in the room with the crowds but I'll talk less. I may look bored , but the truth is im not... I just enjoy listening.

I dont usually hang out with big group of friends. Only with few close friends....
I love to be engaged in a conversation with people Im comfortable with.That is why i value a good company (friend) .My circle of friends are really really tiny and im usually hang out with same faces... hahha

I dont really like people interaction actually... haha.. I hate being at the crowded places. I'll choke with my own thoughts.I would prefer to hang out with people i care, my books, and now my games.. 

By telling all these, i didnt expect people to understand or accept me completely.Its OK if you still think im a weirdo. I am ... Im accepting who i am.. Its OK if you feel keeping a distance will solve all the mess because im a mess.. However, Its sad to see you leaving, but there is nothing much i can do. I dont own you, and likewise.

Well, i think I'll be good with all the blessing im having right now :)



That Introvert Weirdo
Shakira Sulong




                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i wonder

farewell 2016 ...

Melayu bukan Agama...