Night

sometimes i woke up in the middle of the night 
thinking 

thinking


what if I stay

will i have a better sleep? 

will he hugs me and hush away all my bad dreams ? 

will he kiss me and tell me everything will be fine? 

will he fight for me again? 

sometimes 

i ask myself , is this the life i want to live in? 

bad dreams, sleepless nights , anxiety , worry , insecurity

i am struggling to fight them. 

sometimes I knock them off. 

but sometimes, i just let them win

for one reason 

to feel the pain.

pain means i still love you. the only feeling i should let go 

but i refuse to do so

feeling that consume me little by little. 


You think, if i stay, 

things will be better or worst? 



 i dont know. 

ive not given any option to choose 

the only option is to move on 


i dont know if this is the right thing or not. 

but i hope one day,

I'll have my sleep back

i'll put all of my anxiety to rest

one day, 

I'll love again & waiting to be loved 

but now, please let me rest my restless mind


still thinking of you 

Shakira Sulong










 

 






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i wonder

farewell 2016 ...

LGBT : The Rainbows :)