I Love you :)

Hi You...

yes you la.


thanks for making my days no longer boring 

thanks for making me feel berbunga-bunga macam bunga sakura

thanks for making me realize that Im just ordinary human  that deserve to be loved

thanks for making me feel "alive"

thanks for making me feel so wonderful 

thanks for always remind me that im not alone 
(Allah with us, and you are with me) 

thanks for allowing me to grow and blossom

thanks for accepting me for who i am

thanks for loving me unconditionally

thanks for every single thing you've done 

thanks for all the advises and thoughts 

above all,

thank you for being part of my life 

looking forward to what future may bring for us 

May Allah show us HIS mercy & Love 


Love,
Shakira Sulong


Appreciation to : my family, my inlaws,  my friends, acquaintances and also strangers I met along the way   :) . Love is something i can never replace with anything else.

Comments

  1. Advice, not advises as advice is an uncountable noun. Other than that, its perfect both in terms of cognitive content and affective appeal. Bravo, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

i wonder

farewell 2016 ...

LGBT : The Rainbows :)