an open letter to her

Hello....

Im sorry if i hurt your feeling when you read this letter. I wish i could meet you in person, and tell you my feeling right now. However, we both know its really impossible ( especially for you) 
I think you know me very well from  now, My ex-husband cheat on me with you. The funny thing was, we have met once and you knew that he was a married man but you were insisted to hold on to your "relationship" 

I know that finally you are getting married pretty soon with the man you dearly love. Well, I could say congratulation for your win but I'll say Thank You instead. 

I know all of your family, friends and you yourself will think that I hate you so much because of what you did to me, but I never hate you. Im thankful for what you did to me 

Thank You for setting me free. Thank you for saving me a future full of pain and lies. Thank you for showing his true colors through your joint actions 

Thank you for opening my future again, making me realize that i still have long way to enjoy mylife 
Thank you for making me closer to Allah, opening my heart to accept the dean 
Thank you for making me become closer to my family 
Thank you for making me change my perspective about life, religion, people and everything around me 
Thank you for giving me a chance to meet new people
Thank you for giving me a chance to fall in love again 
Thank you for making me feel at ease being myself and people love me for who i am 
Thank you for all the things you have done, that makes me stronger and wiser 

I hold no grudge towards you or your family. I have forgive both of you long ago. 
Im honestly happy to know that you & him are finally getting hitch. Means Allah has grant my doa for both of you. I pray to Allah, that your marriage will be blessed with abundant love &happiness. 

I just want you to know that i really hope that one day, we could sit down together in the same table & laugh for whatever had happened in the past. 

I believe Allah has planned this very well for both of us.

Without bad, we could not understand good. 
Without storm, we could not appreciate the beauty of rainbows

After all, life is too short to be sad about 



Most sincerely, 

The girl you helped to find herself . 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i wonder

farewell 2016 ...

Melayu bukan Agama...