The impossible

i cried watching this movie !!!! 

Two adults and two children in a group hug

yes yes , i know its was hit 2 years ago...  bese la, iols not into mainstream thingy. 
bila semua dah sejuk beku baru la iols gigih mencari
*ayat penyedap rasa supaya x nmpak loser sangat* 

actually plan nak tgk into the woods , half way through the movie, cam boring tahap gaban 
terus tukar plan tgk the impossible nih 

maigowd !!
sedih hokey. 
pembuakkan emosi yang bercampur aduk 
kejap nangis, kejap gelak, kejap jerit , kejap lompat2 
memang penuh emosi 

iols baca review, citer ni based on the true story 
almost all event dlm movie nie based on the real thing that happened to the family 

pas dah tgk citer tu, 
iols pikir camne la kalu benda tu happen kat iols or to my family or my close friends??
will i be as strong as Maria ?? 

entah iols dah give up 

honestly, im not strong as you all think 
im a jello inside 

I dont know how long i would be able to hold on &keep on fighting 
i can relate Maria's experience to mine 


I got hit by tsunami
Im drowning 
struggling to stay afloat 
when I found something to hold on 
some foreign object below hit me 
hurting me
leaving me injured 

then there was a second wave 
carrying a lot of rubble and sharp objects
hitting me with no mercy
Im losing my grip 

Im losing myself 

I can feel myself drowning 
I can feel my limbs weaken 
I can barely catch my breath 
and i close my eyes 

then, 
everything stop 

when i opened my eyes
i see lights 
i see hope 

and I keep on telling myself 
this is not over yet 

im far from the safe house 
im far from the sanctuary 
im far from everything 

I gotta keep swimming 
I gotta keep pushing 
I gotta keep going 

until i find my destination 
until you hold my hand 


*Shakira Sulong * 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i wonder

farewell 2016 ...

LGBT : The Rainbows :)