Dream catcher


It's so real. You are real. You touch my face and all the pain gone. 
You hold my hand and kiss me on the forehead. Whisper to my ear how much you love me. 
You hold me close to your body, I could feel your warm breath on my skin.  
You look right into my eyes. Without you saying a word I know how much you love me.. There is no words but all of the loving gestures . 

And there is a soft music playing on the background . 

Your hand at my hips, and we started moving slowly following the rhythm. You are smiling at me. Your eyes still lock to mine. 

Im weak. 
I want to hold you tighter 
I don't want to lose you. 

But I don't know you
You are not the familiar face ive seen before 
But I think I'm falling for you.

I hate the fact that I gonna wake up and will forget your face  

I wanna stay with you 
I wanna be here with you 
I wanna be in your arms 

But I know this is mere a dream 
The feeling is temporary 

Somehow, I hope you will be there holding my hand when im wake up.... 

a Dreamer
Shakira Sulong 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i wonder

farewell 2016 ...

Melayu bukan Agama...