body experiment

i gained 3kg and i have one big fat as*!!

Yay, i know i suppose to be happy about it because ive been waiting (for years) to break the 50kg limit. Now im a proud 53kg-ian *evil laugh*


Well, actually ive been experimenting with my body again.
I just want to know how fast i can gain weight if i stop working out ( regularly)
Ive been eating ALOT lately and sometimes i ate lunch twice or pretty late dinner.


and today, i realise this is not the life i wanted
I do enjoy eating all the junk ( junk in my definition is something not healthy like fried food, meaty , fatty stuff ect.  ) but i hate the guilty feeling after ive consume all the stuff.
i feel like a fat-unattractive-flabby-woobly-shakira . I just give myself 3 weeks & im giving up the junk stuff...


im back with grill stuff and those weird fruits veggie combinations
i gotta work my as* out to get back my 6 packs that already turn into 1.. hahaha
to my pants, dont worry.... you'll snuggle with me soon.
It a fun experiment... i do enjoy the whole "process" but i hate the weak, fat shakira

give me 2 weeks & i'll back on track!
or maybe 3 weeks ( considering my hectic schedule ) 

girls, lets do it together !!

journey to get 6 packs again

Shakira Sulong


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i wonder

farewell 2016 ...

Melayu bukan Agama...