Me



Who sleeps in bed next to you?
Well, most of the time i sleep alone. Some other time Oreo or Vanilla will snuggle with me. Well, im looking forward to sleep with my own "Channing Tatum" soon :) 

Have you ever lied to a teacher to get out of a deadline?
Oh my .. oh my... We all are guilty to do this when we were kids . I did it all the time especially on my BM Essay. Setahun sekali baru hantar... hahaha 

What kind of books do you read?
umm.... Im in love with Jodi Picoult ! I love her writing style, her story and her knowledge. I like the way she narrate the story, so smooth, so convincing and real. 
Actually, i read almost everything but don't fancy horror genre . Because im a chicken.. hahahahaa


Best day of the week?
Oh..i love Saturday & Sunday but I love other days as well ( as long the other days are called HOLIDAY..hahaha ) 

i love weekend, because that the only time i could spend some time with him :) 


What's really creepy?
Hurm... Stalker ?? 



Who is your celebrity crush?
Always Channing Tatum .... Love his eyes , love his smiles .... *Droll* 

What's your current random/obsession/addiction?
Im obsess with you ! hahaha... ok, thats creepy . well, im addicted with Dota2, taking selfies ... umm... dont really know what else ... sleeping maybe ??  

What are you listening to right now?
im listening to Spotify, ramdom Malay compilations ( yes, im started to listen to malay song now, because someone doubt my Malay-ness) . Its Malaikat by Hazama. Kinda addicted to this song . Not bad at all. Hey, mek boleh cakap melayu hokey ! 

What did you eat for lunch today?
Nasi, daging masak gulai, petai, ulam , ikan masin = Heaven on earth !! 

What websites do you always visit when you go online?
wow.... FB , my blog, JobStreet (hahahahahahaha) , Gmail  & im practically done with my daily online routine . 


What was the last thing you bought?
groceries only groceries, just to keep me alive  . I havent done shopping for months actually. I know that my financial is not so good on previous months , so i gotta restrain myself from splurging ! I know that i need to add some colors into my wardrobe but that have to wait .  

What was the cutest thing you've seen today?
MySelf ! 

Right on the spot babeh !! 

Does the weather affect your mood?
oh yes... very much affecting my mood . Im becoming extra lazy on rainy days ... 

What is your zodiac sign?
Sagittarius . Yes that arrow sign. Maybe that's the reason why i love Drow Ranger.

Do you want to learn another language?
I took mandarin class & complete it in 2 months. But im such a slow learner !! lambat pickup !

5 things you can't live without.
Love , my phone , internet , food & family 

If you could meet anyone now, who would you meet?
I want to see my parents. I miss them terribly T_T 

What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
How much i care about you. Thank you for making me feel wanted, appreciated and accepting my past, my flaws and weakness. I dont know where this will lead us, but hope the best for our future .  

What are you looking forward to?
To become a better me . To love unconditionally . To be true with my feelings . To appreciate people around me . To become a better daughter, sister , aunty , friend , lover .... insyaAllah, wife & mother. To have my own little family & minions . To love & to be loved 




Sign off


Shakira Sulong  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i wonder

farewell 2016 ...

LGBT : The Rainbows :)