answer

hello readers ... 

its was a looong 4 days weekend !!
and i already feel bored on the 2nd day. Ive been planning to do lot of stuff since last week, but it seem all my plans dah kelaut.... 

This entry kinda disturbing for some people. I cant stop you from judging me , hate me or just simply love me :) 

im currently listening to Sam Smith, stay with me & i feel kinda jiwang right now. 

sekali dengar to his song, cm giler romantic mamat nih... but actually its all about 1 night stand-stuff 

"this ain't love, its clear to see
but darling please stay with me"

the question is, will you spend a night with someone random ( read : stranger ) and fall in love so deep and want that person to stay forever by your side ?? 

maybe for Sam Smith, its a love at the first sex ( read : sight). 
-______-

worry not, we are not going to discuss about the " S" word :) 

i had a conversation with a friend of mine quite a while ago. 
we talked about the unconditional love

what is unconditional love?

Love between a child and the mother ?
love between siblings?
Love between parents and children ?

Love between 2 strangers ?

ummm

its much more than that.
basically its a love you given to someone, without expecting anything.
 sincere love you could express to another human being 

 we live in the world of expectation 
when we did some kindness act, we expect people to notice it 
when we did something nice to other people, we expect other people to do the same to us 
when we love someone so deeply, we expect them to love us as deep as we did 

and here come the word "unconditional "

would you be able to love someone unconditionally ?? 
without expecting him to love you back? 
and be happy about it ? 

 I asked myself couple of time, 
will i able to do it? 

"the best feeling in the world is to love & to be loved in return" 
( some random quote i stumbled upon  which i can relate) 
 of course you'll feel on top of the world if someone you dearly love, loved you back 
but somehow, we have to realize that we are not in fairy tales world were all the love stories have a happy ending. 

Ok, here we go.. 

Im a jello when it comes to expressing my feeling 
I finally speak up my feeling toward a person i care so much 
expecting he feel the same way as i did
and we could have a "happy ever after" ending

unfortunately, 
he has not given me any answer & i take it as an "one side" thingy 

and now, i just dont know what should i do 

I think i should just walk away, but i dont want to lose such an awesome someone
someone i can relate so much with my life 
someone ive shared too much information with 
someone i feel comfortable with 
someone that makes me mad and yet makes me smiles at the same time 

maybe he was right , 
i rush into things 
or maybe i just confuse with my feelings

in other hand, 
i just want to be with him 
to love him unconditionally 

but sometimes,
things does not happen like the way we wanted it to be

honestly i hope you read this
because
im truly falling for you
and no matter what is your feeling towards me,
i just want to be around you and be there for you

im still waiting for your answer

*shakira Sulong*






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i wonder

farewell 2016 ...

LGBT : The Rainbows :)